Data Modeller - Data Design - Milton Keynes - Permanent
Talent are currently working with one of the leading financial organisations in the UK that are looking to recruit a Data Modeller on a permanent basis.
Based in Milton Keynes, the successful candidate will be responsible for working with the product teams to ensure that data models are developed to best practice. This will require them to be able to articulate requirements into data models.
The successful candidate will be a good communicator and able to convey their ideas to the rest of the team and other stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of data modelling in big data platforms;
- Knowledge of TOGAF, Archimate, Zachman or a related architecture framework;
- Experience of Erwin, Sparx or another data modelling tool;
- A track record of working within an agile environment;
- Experience of building and developing organised data pipelines
In addition, the successful candidate must be an enthusiastic and passionate leader capable of working within a changing environment. They must also be able to liaise with stakeholders at different levels of an organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing organisation as they undergo their next phase of growth. This role offers a competitive salary, a performance related bonus as well as additional benefits.
This is an urgent requirement and the client will be looking to interview as soon as possible. If you are interested in this role, please send a copy of your updated CV