My Governmental body, based in Coventry is seeking to recruit a Data Developer on an initial 6-month contract. They require a data developer to work within data workstream in Technology Transformation.
The requirement is outlined below.
- Experience of developing data services with Python services using frameworks like Django, and/or Flask
- Expert in designing and developing complex data models use of query languages including SQL and/or GraphQL
- Experience engineering with data technologies including Big Data (Hadoop, CosmosDB, Cassandra), No-SQL (MongoDB) and/or RDBMS (SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- Experience of applying data management techniques like data matching, caching and data virtualisation
- General experience of software design and development working with Cloud environments
- Experience of working in an agile delivery environment working with DevOps: scoping and task sizing, understanding CI/CD, infrastructure as code, working with test automation
- Background of working with sensitive personal data and applying secure software development (understanding of the OWASP top 10 essential).
If it is of interest, and you would like to hear more about it, please get in contact!