Job Title: Datacenter Manager
Mandatory languages: Dutch
Contract duration 6-12 months
We are looking for candidates who can start immediately.
For our department ICT Operations we are looking for a Datacenter Manager (M / F).
You are responsible for the ICT server infrastructure. You are a strong people manager with experience in the data center world and with vendor management experience.
Does this challenge appeal to you?
- You will lead the datacenter team (12 people, including 2 team leaders)
- Translate the strategic objectives of the company to team and individual objectives
- Be responsible for the 24 * 7 critical server infrastructure
- Consult with business managers and service managers and negotiate the service levels and costs of data center services.
- Responsible for the strategy of the Datacenter and manage the budgets for the Datacenter.
- Select service partners, manage them and manage the operational ICT license and maintenance contracts so that they comply with the agreed service levels, in accordance with the financial guidelines of the company.
- Develop and improve the Datacenter infrastructure and services with the aim of improving the service and managing the costs.
-Take charge of (high-risk) data center projects (eg controlling a Tier III datacenter project)
- Strong people manager.
- Have relevant experience with critical facilities.
- Experience with Vendor Management. You have experience in managing external parties.
-Hold a broad and up-to-date knowledge of general ICT technology and a thorough knowledge of data center technology and evolution (such as Hybrid Cloud)
-Knowledge and practical insight into ICT management, security and architecture.
- Basic knowledge of electricity, cooling, cabling and general techniques.
- You have basic knowledge of financial management, the preparation of business cases and budget management.
- You have knowledge of quality standards and principles, development environments and principles / standards.
- Easily Communicate in Dutch and English.
- You have strong communication and negotiation skills. You are decisive in your decision making.
- Strong analytical skills to deal with complex technical problems.