Talent International have an exciting opportunity for a Data Architect
Permanent Role: Data Architect
Location: Birmingham city centre
Salary: up to £65,000 PA + 15 % Bonus
- 25 days basic annual leave ( plus bank holidays)
- A generous 10% Employer Pension Contribution
- Casual dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Childare vouchers scheme and more!
- Strong Data & Information architecture background at a both strategic and practical hands on level.
- Able to work cross functionally to determine reference data architecture and define portfolio of change (technology & business) needed to implement.
- Experience of designing, building and productionising modern data-intensive applications
- Strong technical design expertise, competent in security, accuracy, performance, resilience and availability across heterogeneous architectures.
- Broad knowledgeable of the full spectrum of data technologies (data ingestion, transformation, storage, presentation, consumption, data telemetry) being able to integrate these into successful solutions
- Experience of deploying a range of data persistence technologies (file system, object, document, key-value, search, RDBMS, graph)
- Comfortable with traditional and contemporary data warehousing concepts
- Experience of deploying data IaaS and PaaS services from AWS, Microsoft or Google
- Track record of providing technical leadership within data projects including assurance, mentoring and defining standards; able to lead estimation and technical planning activities.
- Excellent client engagement skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders - able to provide thought leadership to clients and the wider industry and to inspire internal staff.
- A self-starter able to work with a high degree of uncertainty
As the Data Architect you will be responsible for defining the future strategic data architecture for the business, defining the architectural building blocks, portfolio/sequence of change, governance measures and structures to deliver.
You will also lead multi-skilled agile teams to design and deliver contemporary data solutions that deliver insight and drive performance. You will be viewed as an authority figure for data technology solutions, providing strong technical and thought leadership, both internally and externally, and act as a key point of governance.
If you would like to be considered, please send your CV across and I will come back to you ASAP.