£550 - £600
Essential skills and experience
● Data modelling: Able to produce low and high level data models and reverse engineer
data models from existing live systems/databases using recognised data modelling
patterns and standards. Understands the concepts and principles of data modelling and
is able to produce relevant data models across multiple subject areas. Reverse
engineers data models from a live system. Understands industry recognised data
modelling patterns and standards and when to apply them. Compares and aligns
different data models.
● Ability to develop and set data standards and principles for an organisation.
Communicating the business benefits of data standards, championing and governing
those standards across the organisation. Develops and sets data standards across
multiple subject areas.
● Ability to transform business problems into data designs: Work with business and
technology stakeholders to translate business problems into data designs. Creating
optimal designs through iterative processes, aligning user needs with organisational
objectives and system requirements . Designs data architecture by dealing with problems
that span different business areas. Draws links between problems in order to reach
common solutions. Works across multiple subject areas, a single large or complicated
● Experience of API design, development and management
● Experience of modern databases
● Experience of cloud hosting and best practices
● Knowledge and understanding of ETL processes
● Proven experience of working in agile, multi-disciplinary teams