Data Analyst / Engineer - Warrington - £32k - £36k + Benefits
Expansion has created a new role for a Data Analyst / Engineer , you will be responsible for developing analysis reports for Business requirements for a large retail division. Proven experience of producing reports in SQL / ETL frameworks is essential to support business needs. You will also be involved with developing web application in Oracle / Cloud based applications and monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
Strong Knowledge of reporting packages -Cognos / Crystal - SQL and ETL frameworks
Moving onto AWS, Snowflake Elastic Data Warehouse - exposure will be an advantage - Training in AWS provided
Experience of using packages to analyse datasets - Excel / Tableau etc.
You will be involved with:
- Working with senior management team to prioritise business needs
- Conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design.
- Developing analysis and reporting capabilities.
- Extending company's data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
Exciting times as the team are expanding and an opportunity to bring new ideas to the table are always welcome. Flexible start times - 37.5 hours + 25 days holiday+ Benefits. Ideally able to drive - free car parking on-site.
If this role is of interest and you have the necessary skills, please email your CV and a covering letter to the email address provided.