Data Analyst - London
| Analysis | London | Big Data | Statistics | SQL | Excel |
Job Title: Data Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Salary Range: £30 000 - £34 000
Start Date: ASAP
Here is a chance to join a London based company that is centred in analytics. This is the perfect opportunity for recent graduates or people with 1-2 years' industry experience.
Ideal applicants will be looking to expand their skillsets and exposure to data driven methodologies and statistical analysis. Whilst many companies claim to value their data technologies this company puts it at the forefront. You'll be growing an expanding team of approximately 10 people, all dedicated analysts who are constantly upskilling themselves.
- Analysing large customer data sets to observe the trends and performances of company products / services.
- Bringing your own expertise to the methodologies in place, highlighting
- Sharing your analytical expertise to customers and non-technical members of the company -
- Producing dashboards, reports and presentations to help relay information and your expertise with non-technical peers and customers.
- Developing your analytical skills and industry experience
- Degree in a related field (Mathematics, Statistics, Data Analytics, Economics, etc.)
- A passion for analysis and working logically, with a precise eye for detail
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Working in tandem with a highly capable analytics team, with the goal to share and learn knowledge.
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate ideas and findings concisely and clearly in both writing and speech.
- Flexibility on the kind of projects you will be working on
- Highly motivated to take on new challenges
- Integrity of both character and the work you perform, making sure that your work is the highest quality it can be.
- The ability to learn new technical skills quickly
- Previous experience in a statistical or research orientated role
- Understanding of advances statistical methodologies (machine learning, forecast modelling, regression modelling, etc.)
- Experience working with the Microsoft Tech Stack (SQL, SQL Server, Power BI, etc.)
- Proficiency or exposure to Python or R
- Hands on experience using Data Visualisation tools (R Shiny, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer visa sponsorship for this role.