Lead Cyber Security Consultant
Contract Length: 6 Months
We are currently recruiting for a client based in Sheffield who is looking for a Security Consultant to work closely with their Dev teams to design and architect their security systems.
- Secure systems - Designs and reviews system architectures through the application of patterns and principles to reduce cyber security problems.
- Threat modelling and analysis - perform structured analysis of proposed or implemented systems to identify likely cyber security problems. Propose realistic and pragmatic mitigations that address these problems, and work with the product / project team to implement these effectively into their work.
- Enabling and informing risk based decisions - Works with risk advisors to advise and give feedback
Specific technology and security understanding
- Has knowledge of system architectures. Able to understand and articulate the impact of vulnerabilities on existing and future designs and systems, and is able to articulate a response.
- Has good knowledge of a range of systems but may specialise in one.
- Cyber security/Pentesting experience
- Agile way of working
- Has worked closely with development teams assuring their work
Please click and apply to hear more.