CTO / Head of Engineering / Head of Development / Head of IT
You will be reporting to the CEO and responsible for managing and leading a team of engineers, building, deploying and operating a new service which will be a next generation Geofencing platform that will be supporting location-based campaigns UK Wide.
You will be responsible for creating the designing the roadmap for this solution through modern / emerging digital technologies.
You will be responsible for the engineering efforts on the Project, the execution of the roadmap, the architecture and the quality of the product.
You will also be actively building a team, attracting talent and growing talent in your organization.
Essential Skills & Experience
- You must have an engineering degree, preferably in software engineering
- Proven ability in creating IT strategies, Technology Selection & Application architecture / Design
- Strong understanding of different software development practices & infrastructure, and how each can help ship more value to customers, quicker
- Extensive experience building & nurturing an engineering team
- Technical experience in modern technologies on any stack - Ideally Microsoft Technologies
- Good practical knowledge and understanding of DevOps and Agile
- Proven ability to motivate, lead and manage a team of engineers
- Collaborate well with others across the organization and deliver results through others
- Have knowledge of modern /emerging tech
- High standards, and the pragmatism to understand when to apply them
CTO / Head of Engineering / Head of Development / Head of IT /Cardiff / South West