We are looking for a brilliant Senior Service Designer to work on an Agile Digital Transformation programme of work based in Birmingham.
The purpose of this this role is to establish best practices for designing services according to both the needs of customers and the competencies of this organisation. You will need to ensure services are user-friendly and relevant to the customers, whilst being sustainable and competitive for the organisation.
Candidates should be prepared to show a strong portfolio of design output that demonstrates user-centred design and be able to explain previous examples of the following:
- How you used data and research to influence design thinking
- The ability to communicate the vision and roadmap for a service you have worked on
- How you influenced stakeholders to make positive change
- Experience of working in agile teams
- Show how you have captured and synthesised output from workshops
- Be able to talk about how you encouraged collaboration in a previous team
- Assessed quality and driven continuous improvement