I have a fantastic role for a contract ReactJS develeper in London
If you have a couple of years experience with ReactJS and want to get more commercial experience as a ReactJS developer, please give me a shout.
I have included the role responsibilities and what would be expected of the ideal ReactJS developer.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable device and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles, and use in SPA.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such Redux).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack and NPM.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools GIT (we use Visual Studio Team Services heavily.
- Working with multiple teams cross-project.
- MVC/.Net/SQL Server/Full Stack development experience is a plus.
- Eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.