Currently looking for a brilliant QA Test Analyst to join an Agile Development team
This is working on an interesting Digital Transformation project (Outside IR35)
This would suit someone who has been a developer in their earlier career before moving into testing - But is now an expert tester in interrogating & manipulating data.
- Strong data skills
- Extensive experience of interrogating & manipulating data.
- Experience of DB's: SQL Server, Oracle, mySQL
- Strong SQL language and stored procs usage
- Experience of tools used to interrogate and verify data (various with examples of how)
- Working on a variety of projects where data was key: migration, ETL, data warehouse, MI, test data generation
- Strong analytical skills: as a tester (or possibly a BA in earlier roles) problem solving, and defining an approach to proving data quality
Nice to haves:
- Test automation (selenium), manual
QA tester / Testing / Data / Manipulation / Interrogation / SQL / SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL / migration, ETL, data warehouse, MI, test data generation / Test automation (selenium), manual