Currently looking for a brilliant QA Test Analyst to join an Agile Development team
This is working on an interesting Digital Transformation project (Outside IR35)
This would suit someone who has been a developer in their earlier career before moving into testing - But who is now an expert tester in interrogating & manipulating data.
- SQL Server DB - Advanced SQL querying skills to a complex search and retrieval level (but not to advanced data manipulation), use of joins, SQL in-built functions
- CTEs, Stored Procedures, Functions, etc.
- Selenium WebDriver (to a level that they can maintain, debug and extend an existing test framework) using C#/Specflow or Java/Cucumber
- Use of build, CI, and version control tools
- Commercial agile experience
- Strong interpersonal communication, analysis and problem solving abilities
Nice to have:
- Json & XML
- Previous experience of testing within ETL or data transformation projects
- JIRA & Confluence
- MS Visual Studio in-built tools (particularly testing and CI features)
- Performance testing with opensource tools (Jmeter, etc.)