Stoke on Trent
£35 000 P/A
A fantastic opportunity for a Compliance Analyst with a forward-thinking organisation based in great offices -Stoke on Trent. As part of the compliance team you will be responsible for ensuring compliance in regulated markets. The work includes guiding the business in respect of regulated market compliance, assisting with regulated market licence applications and assisting the compliance BAU function.
You will come from IT background and will understand IT systems. This role would suit an analyst who comes from systems support, compliance/documentations,information analyst or similiar background.
- Developing a thorough understanding of each of the relevant regulations that the business needs to adhere to.
- Providing internal consultancy to business departments on regulatory matters.
- Liaising with the business to ensure that regulations within each of the jurisdictions are complied with.
- Identifying appropriate regulatory training/knowledge transfer into every area of the business as required.
- Identifying any nonconformity within the business and escalating appropriately.
- Providing governance across all applicable policies and procedures.
- Interfacing with regulatory bodies as necessary.
- Taking an active role in the project process to ensure that regulatory points/matters are considered up front and throughout the project lifecycle.
- Actively involved in external audits as necessary.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Excellent communication skills and personable.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Process oriented.
- Pragmatic approach to the administration of governance and risk.
If you would like to be considered for interview, please submit your CV today. All candidates with relevant skillset will be contacted within 48 hrs.