COMMERCIAL CONTRACT MANAGER//
Salary: up to £40 K
Purpose of the role
To support and assist the Head of Legal and Commercial with identification and development of business opportunities and contract management/compliance.
Head of Legal & Commercial
- Negotiate and execute reseller and partnership agreements under instruction of the Head of Legal;
- Take responsibility for onboarding new resellers and new partners into business, ensuring the company's requisites are met.
- Design, review and ensure that internal systems and process flows are effective, engaging with function heads in a timely manner to ensure smooth operations;
- Prepare briefing notes for relevant function heads summarising key commercial aspects of reseller and partner contracts and key obligations on RBR and on other side;
- Perform regular contract reviews of major contracts to ensure that all internal stakeholders continue to adhere contractual obligations;
- Take active responsibility for developing commercial opportunities with our reseller and partner base;
- Play an active role in the company's sales opportunity governance process;
- Support the management of claims and disputes;
- Support the Head of Legal in ensuring compliance with legal, regulatory and industry standard requirements
- Work with the Product Management function to ensure that legal and commercial requirements are considered as part of the product development process.
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
Skills & Experience
- Experienced contracts manager (5 year plus), preferably in the Software, Fintech or Telecoms sectors;
- Experience of drafting and negotiating contracts and managing external commercial relationships;
- Effective presentation and communication skills;
- Ability to be influential and amenable;
- Able to work on their own initiative, be proactive and manage multiple concurrent priorities;
- Able to work to tight headlines;
- Commercially minded;
- Problem solver and analytical capabilities
Please apply below with your updated CV to be considered for interviews first weeks in January 2019. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all applicants.