Azure Cloud Platform Engineer
Rate: £45,000 to £60,000 (depending on experience)
- Automotation and cloud administration.
- Demonstrate experience of working and designing solutions utilising Microsoft Azure.
- Defines the system, technical, and security architectures.
- Ensures appropriate technical standards and procedures are defined.
- Ensures best practices are adhered to in the adoption of new technologies.
- Performs system, sub-system, and component-level interrelationship assessments, problem/risk analyses.
- Interface with all software engineers and/or subordinate architects to ensure any issues arising during design and implementation can be resolved within the fundamental architecture concepts, user needs, and constraints.
- Knowledge of cloud (Microsoft Azure) service provider capabilities and integration required
- Knowledge of infrastructure automation and DevOps
- Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment
- Minimum of 6 years of experience designing, implementing technology roadmaps and working
- Knowledge of the Microsoft infrastructure on-premises, cloud and hybrid hosting environments
- Knowledge of modern technology service architectural hosting, security, and risk management concerns such as IDAM, monitoring, IaaS/PaaS/SaaS