Client Partner - Yorkshire - £120,000k + additional benefits
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading IT Services provider that is looking to recruit a Client Partner on a permanent basis. Based in Yorkshire, this is an exciting opportunity to join a global organisation as they undergo their next phase of development.
The Client Partner will be responsible for leading the growth of the organisation and managing accounts.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the review of current accounts and identifying areas for improvement;
- Partaking in senior management reviews in order to review the success of the account;
- Conducting regular meetings with decision makers and influencers.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
- Being in a client facing or account leadership role;
- Business problem domain, technology and services solution domains;
- Managing different portfolios
The role offers a base salary of up to £120,000 with additional benefits including annual leave, an attractive pension and health insurance.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you are available and interested in hearing more about the Client Partner based in Leeds please click on the link to apply