Change, Release and Transition Analyst / Contract / Birmingham / £350 per day
This professional body, based in central Birmingham requires a Change & Release Analyst to lead and support the organisation's change and release management.
- Schedule, administer and chair Change Advisory Boards (CAB)
- Ensure changes have appropriate information to enable release
- Update/create Configuration Items (CI's) within Configuration Management Database (CMDB) following the implementation of a change.
- Review all Change Requests, assessing the priority and impact of all changes, performing a Quality Assurance role to provide initial approval against set criteria.
- Prepare documentation (including reports, agendas and minutes) for weekly Change Advisory Board (CAB).
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Experience in configuration, change and release management
- Must be ITIL v3 Foundation qualified
- Experience of Service Now
The role is offered on a contract basis, for an initial six month period at a rate of £350 per day. For more information please submit your CV and one of our team will be in touch.