Change and Configuration Engineer - Perm - Midlands - Up to £50 000
Talent is working in partnership with a leading technology company that is looking to recruit a Change and Configuration Engineer on a permanent basis. Based in the Midlands, this is a great opportunity to join an organisation as they undergo their next phase of growth.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that change requests are dealt with in accordance with their priority;
- Liaising with stakeholders prior to any change being approved;
- Dealing with any issues that may arise prior to any changes being approved and implemented.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a formal technical background or equivalent training;
- Be an excellent communicator and comfortable at liaising with stakeholders at different levels of an organisation;
- Have good attention to detail.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV