Are you a Developer with a strong passion for learning new technologies such as React, .Net Core and Spring Boot with DevOps?
My Client, a UK leading Financial Broker, are on the hunt for several Senior Software Engineers who are skilled in working/understanding single-tiered software applications.
They are migrating their internal system over to a modern architecture, so it's bodes a fantastic opportunity to work with modern and legacy systems.
The Developer must have solid C#/Linq skills, ideally using Linq2SQL or Entity Framework. Winforms and WPF are other skills they look for however training is also provided in these areas.
- .Net Core API
- Linq2SQL or Entity Framework development
- Winforms / WPF
- Building and consuming REST / SOAP
- Agile / Scrum experience (JIRA/Bitbucket
- Java Spring Boot
- SOLID, DI, IoC
- REST / RAML / YAML / Swagger
- Unit Testing (TDD, BDD)
- Pivotal PCF (Cutting-edge platform - this will take up 5-10% of your day)
- Microservices design patterns (Circuit breaker, Gateway, service bus, Caching methodologies)
The Client are located north of Manchester City Centre with excellent transport links. They have a big team structure in place where Developers shares responsibilities, with daily sprints and Kanban tasks.
Benefits include a work place pension, health care and free health snacks, with frequent staff nights out.
These are fast moving openings with interviews taking place throughout next week so apply directly to be immediately considered, or alternatively call 0161 6676755 for a confidential discussion.