Business Intelligence Developer - Hull
This is a newly created role to join our clients expanding data team.
My client is looking for individuals with a passion for creating robust and cutting-edge systems to help grow the business and our clients grow their presence in the e-commerce space.
* Designing and developing the end-to-end ETL and Data Modelling solutions
* Collaborate with the Solution Delivery team and identify data related backlog items
* Working closely with the feature owners, product owners and wider data team on the delivery of business requirements and backlog
* Ensuring the releases in to production follow the agreed procedure, this may include working closely with DevOps team
* Identify, design and implement internal process improvements by automating manual work and optimising the delivery of data
* Evaluate opportunities to recommend improvements in architecture, data models, tools and processes
* Maintain and support the data integration and replication
* Identify potential performance issues, bottlenecks, and pain points; and recommend solutions
* Liaising with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
Technical skills and experience:
* Mid-Senior Experience
* Data Warehousing or Data Engineering background with knowledge of database design, modelling and best practice- multidimensional design and build
* ETL experience- ideally in high volume data environments - building complex data pipelines to make data available for advanced analytics
* Knowledge of data related regulatory requirements and emerging trends and issues
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand complex processes
* Strong knowledge of the MS BI Stack
* Effective communication skills, written and verbal
* Customer service skills
* Planning, organisation and time management skills
* Problem solving skills
* Ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting priorities
* Stakeholder engagement
* Power BI (desirable)
* Essential experience in T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, and Advanced Excel
Client is based in Hull and are offering a very competitive salary package - up to £62k + excellent benefits including 5 weeks holidays + BH, + private pension scheme, gym membership, training and development and career progression.
Please apply with an up-to-date CV.