DATA / ETL / SQL / BUSINESS ANALYSIS / BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
Are you looking for your next role as Business Intelligence BI Business Analyst in Bristol?
Do you have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills?
Are you highly experienced with data analysis and business analysis?
Do you have an excellent knowledge of Data and ETL processes?
Are you a Technical Business Data Analyst with a strong technical background?
We are looking for someone who is passionate about data and analytics, have an aptitude for problem solving, and use that approach to provide simple and effective solutions.
You will have a really good understanding of ETL processes and SQL, ideally knowledge of data warehousing and Qlikview.
You will get involved with:
- Agree requirements with business stakeholders using technical, data and process knowledge to inform the requirements.
- Managing the scope, data extraction, testing requirements and key documentation through to completion for Customer Rectification data requests
- Continuously identify ways to improve use of data and process to deliver the fastest most accurate solution for the customer.
- Planning & organising
- Understands data structure and databases
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Collaborative working
- Business Acumen
- understand the data perform advanced SQL and test their own outcomes
- Please note that there will be some travel to begin with (possible overnight stays). All costs reimbursed.
- Interested to know more? If so, please send an up to date CV as soon as possible as they are looking to move quite quickly with this role.
Talent International are acting as an employment agency in regards the role of the BI Project Manager.
You must have the current right to work in the UK to be considered.
DATA / ETL / SQL / BUSINESS ANALYSIS