This role is ideal for someone who is looking to get into sales with a clear progression plan from day 1.
This is an outbound role which you cold calling clients to develop new business opportunities and relationships.
You would joining a company which provides their clients valuable market insight which gives a clients the edge when it comes to deciding what projects to focus on allowing maximum return on investment
- Create a positive first impression with our prospects and customers by providing them with a world-class experience
- Partner with our experienced Account Executives and Field Marketing team to develop creative programs and events to drive pipeline building efforts within your target accounts
- Research, prospect, and development of new leads within target accounts
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing contacts through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest
- Show technical acumen through the ability to leverage sales enablement and productivity tools
- Achieve quarterly quotas of qualified opportunities and pipeline progression
- Engage contacts from target accounts for local and national events created by marketing
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic, passionate, self-driven, and professional attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus