Business Development Manager
£65k Plus £65k OTE
I am currently recruiting for an exciting software company which is using AI software to ensure the customer experience and the customer journey is second to none.
The client is at the forefront of technology, this is an opportunity to work with some of the most innovative digital solutions on the market.
Responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new business. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and
social media to introduce solutions and identify appropriate buyers within
various market sectors
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how the bespoke solutions will deliver on those needs.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting
follow-up communications to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Work with the Sales Directors and other relevant stakeholders to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Salesforce, ensuring all communications
are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached
- Prepare and analyse sales pipeline reports and dashboards
- Degree in Business, Communications or related field preferred, not essential
- Experience in the Telecommunications/ The Cloud / SAAS, Technology and preferably contact centre technology and/or webchat
- 3+ years' experience selling Cloud or SAAS based solutions to SME or the Corporate markets
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas
- A proven track record of strong client relationships
- Excellent client service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office products
- Experience CRM Software preferred