The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic self-starter who is looking to develop their career with in an established customer experience software. The best fit would be someone who has the ability to remain organized in a rapidly changing environment, is open to travel and is driven to provide high-quality customer experience.
The role offers a work/life balance, ongoing support and a competitive compensation and benefits package. The role comes with a clear progression opportunities within a global brand
- Prior experience selling software, ideally within the financial services, banking and/or insurance industries
- Ability to work with all levels of individuals
- Strong project approach
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Dynamic presenter with the ability to communicate ideas using everyday language
- Effectively and independently delivering the software value proposition, including technical value proposition, and demonstrating a high understanding of brands products.
- Developing a sustained pipeline of accounts by actively prospecting via cold-calls, marketing lead follow-up, personal relationships, executive introductions, and marketing automation introductions to independently close contracts at a close frequency and value to meet or exceed productivity and quota expectations.
- Following the established sales process as published and consistently and regularly using salesforce.com to provide timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of activity within the Sales region.
- Developing, writing, and delivering value-based sales proposals and responding to client RFP's
- Investigating the client's needs, and, through a strong and deep understanding of all the clients products, recommending the particular product(s) that best fulfils the identified needs.
- Appropriately engaging management and staff in the sales cycle and provide ongoing feedback to other areas of the organization.
- Negotiating contracts with clients, working closely with the sales management and the finance and contracts organization.
- Communicating innovation possibilities to product management
If you are looking for a collaborative and dynamic team environment, with future career opportunities within a growing global organization, apply today to join our team!