I am recruiting for a number of Business Analysts to join the Programme Delivery team of a leading financial services company.
You will be responsible for:
- Defining clear and concise requirements working alongside business teams.
- Defining the design and solution working closely with technical and functional architects.
- Working closely with engineers and test analysts to ensure the agreed solution is built, tested and implemented to highest standards.
- You will provide analysis of business and system requirements, including processes and workflows. So you will be expected to understand the functions and processes provided by current systems including any constraints.
You will demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- Excellent analytical skills/ability to assimilate information from many sources
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Resourceful and able to think of ways around problems
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively with cross-functional business and technical teams
- Demonstrate business acumen and the ability to apply technology solutions to solve business problems.
- A high level of diligence and attention to detail.
- Clear ability to take ownership and accountability.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and persuade at all levels; and able to establish positive working relationships.
- Ability to cope within an often pressurized environment, potentially working independently to identify root causes and apply solutions.
- You will be able to work in multi-site/function/nationality teams and with third parties.
- Ideally you will have previous experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Beneficial to have worked with CCM/CX technologies (eg. GMC, Quadient, Exstream, Opentext, Doc1, EngageOne, Thunderhead, Smart Communications).
- Strong experience of testing and defect analysis is also desirable
- A willingness to learn, both in terms of new systems and new technologies.
Please apply with your CV for a swift response.