Business Analyst with BI
This leader in financial services are seeking an experienced Business Analyst with business intelligence (BI) to join their rapidly expanding team.
As a BA you will identify business requirements and BI needs, conduct analyses of functional business processes and business requirements, and support process changes and IT projects.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in business analysis
- Experience in using BI software, solutions and tools
- Experience in identifying business requirements, business intelligence, reporting, and data analysis needs
- Experience in leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimisation strategies
- Experience in determining business requirements, priorities and defining key performance indicators (KPI)
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Experience overseeing projects ensuring solutions (BI and otherwise) meet business needs and requirements
- Experience in the full software development lifecycle
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Experience in working on complex and business critical systems
- Ability to work proactively in order to ensure objections are met in a timely manner
- Must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Ability to challenge decisions and proposals appropriately to ensure processes are robust
- Experience in creating detailed reports and giving presentations to users and executive management
- University degree in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge/experience of standardised quality control pipelines for ensuring data quality, provenance and integrity
Based in Sheffield and offering a very competitive salary package: up to £52k + generous benefits including 5 weeks' holidays (in addition to bank holidays), 15% private pension scheme, and a fantastic training and development programme.
For more information please apply with your up-to-date CV.