We have an exciting opportunity to join our client as a Business Analyst with BI. You will join a collaborative team with a variety of responsibilities - the perfect opportunity for you to learn new skills.
As a BA you will identify business requirements and BI needs, conduct analyses of functional business processes and business requirements, and support process changes and IT projects.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in business analysis
- Experience in using BI software, solutions and tools
- Experience in identifying business requirements, business intelligence, reporting, and data analysis needs
- Experience in leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimisation strategies
- Experience in determining business requirements, priorities and defining key performance indicators (KPI)
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Experience overseeing projects ensuring solutions (BI and otherwise) meet business needs and requirements
- Experience in the full software development lifecycle
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Experience in working on complex and business critical systems
- Ability to communicate both written an orally, clearly and persuasively, explaining complicated matters in a simple way and tailoring delivery methods.
- Ability to work proactively in order to ensure objections are met in a timely manner
- Must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Ability to challenge decisions and proposals appropriately to ensure processes are robust
- Ability to identify when escalation is required to a more senior level
- Experience in creating detailed reports and giving presentations to users and executive management
- University degree in Informatics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science or related field
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge/experience of standardised quality control pipelines for ensuring data quality, provenance and integrity
Based in Stockport and offering a very competitive salary package: up to £50k + generous benefits including 5 weeks holidays (in addition to bank holidays), 18% private pension scheme, and a fantastic training and development programme in a relaxed but innovative environment.
For more information on this Business Analyst with BI role please send CV's immediately and call to discuss.