6 month contract in Bath Business Analyst £350pd
OVERALL AIM OF JOB
· To provide business analysis specialising in Financial Serevices arena in order to assist with the development of Financial Planning Tools and meeting of regulatory obligations by analysing the current Information Architecture.
· Working closely with other business analysts, SME's and third party's to assist in the design and delivery of tactical solutions to support the strategy as well meet regulatory obligations.
· The role will include the documentation of requirements, testing, project and account management in order to oversee key developments through to implementation.
KEY OBJECTIVES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Analysis and Solution definition:
· Build relationships with existing members of staff, developers and third party's to understand existing business processes
· Analyse and document requirements to support group wide initiatives and tactical solutions.
· Develop functional and system design specification for engagement with clients and suppliers.
· Review and edit requirements, specification, business processes and recommendations related to all proposed solutions
· Ensure all designs are compliant, visually effective and meet the end customer needs.
· Constantly identify opportunities for improvement.
If you you have the skills and experience for this role please apply today.