Blue Prism Developer
Salary: Up to £60,000 (potentially more for the right applicant) + Free parking, Flexible working, Pension, Personal Career Development plans for all staff, and
Would you like the opportunity to work for an award winning and thriving organisation, that also prides themselves as an organisation that invests in their staff by putting Innovation with technology at the top of their priority when it comes to IT. If so, then please carry on reading!
This organisation have recently moved in brand new state of the art offices, and have gone through some major expansion that has resulted in lots of internal promotions, brand new IT divisions, lots of recent acquisitions of other companies and a much bigger platform to progress their staff, as staff retention as well as staff personal/Career development is at the front of this Clients list, as they believe if their staff are happy, then it creates a better environment and they will succeed together.
My client understands that it is business critical to have a strong IT Team and as a result they are recruiting for a Blue Prism Developer.
- 2+ years RPA Development experience; accreditations preferably in Blue Prism
- Client Management and senior Stakeholder Management experience
- Impeccable communication skills
- Strong technical acumen; able to understand new technical environments to assist in strategic development Duties include:
- In an ideal world: BA/Design skills - producing design documents, advising clients on RPA opportunities etc.
Technical Key Skills
- 2+ years hands-on experience using Blue Prism
- Strong communication skills and experience in working closely with a diverse stakeholder group (IT & business).
- Expert knowledge and an interest in transformative technologies such as RPA
- Must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship. This is a unique opportunity to join a market leader in the space who are investing a huge amount of time and money into cutting-edge technologies. There is no better time to take the next step in your career, if the opportunity sounds of interest and you are an experienced Blue Prism Developer please get in touch to find out more!
To apply for this Blue Prism role please send an up to date CV, and you will be contacted within 48 hours with a response to your application