Talent International have a exciting opportunity for a experienced and ready for a challenge Business intelligence developer/ Datawarehouse engineer to come and take the lead for the BI domain.
You will be tasked to design data modeling/analysis services used to mine enterprise system/applications for knowledge and information that enhance business processes. This individual is also responsible for building, deploying, and maintaining data support tools, metadata inventories, and definitions for database file/table creation.
Strategy & Planning
- Create data mining architectures, coding standards, statistical reporting, and data analysis methodologies.
- Devise, develop, and deploy required data queries in response to business user needs.
- In conjunction with data owners and department managers, develop data models and protocols for mining databases.
- Work with Data Architect in the development of data management policies and procedures
Acquisition & Deployment
- Develop and maintain Extract Load and Transform (ELT) processes
- Create and maintain orchestration jobs to load data into the Packt data lake
- Build and maintain Data models (Dims and facts)
- Work with business teams to develop and build an end to end suite of ELTs to populate the data lake.
- Collaborate with unit managers, end users, development staff, and other stakeholders to integrate data mining applications with existing systems.
- Provide and apply quality assurance best practices for data mining/analysis services across the organization.
- Develop, implement, and maintain change control and testing processes for modifications to data models.
- Work with Data Architect to create company data dictionary, data definitions for new database file/table development and/or changes to existing ones.
- Develop routines for end users to facilitate best practices use of data mining tools.
- Collaborate with database administrators to ensure effective protection and integrity of data assets.
- Monitor data mining system details within the database, including stored procedures and execution time, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Respond to and resolve data mining performance issues.
- Manage and/or provide guidance to junior members of the team.
- 5 - 7yrs experience BI and Data Warehouse
- Amazon Cloud
- Redshift Database
- Postgres SQL
- Matillion ELT
- Pentaho ELT
- Microsoft Power BI
- Agile and adaptive
- Performance Focused
- Team Development
- Constant and Broad Communication
- Make trade-offs and risks explicit
- Manage clear expectations