Business Intelligence Developer - From £40 000 to £60 000 depending on experience - Permanent - Manchester.
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading and exciting organisation that is looking to recruit two Business Intelligence Developers on a permanent basis.
If you enjoy problem solving, working collaboratively, self managing, likes to make an direct impact on company, have excellent relationship building skills and have passion for data please apply.
There are several new exctiitng projects to be involved in; which will make your day interesting and far from BAU. Atmosphere is friendly and relaxed, however it can be agile depending on a project you working on.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in Developing in BI Developemnt
- Building dashboards in Power BI.
- Experience in providing Business Intelligence solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong TSQL skills
- Experience in Buidling Data Warehouses
- Depending on experience- taining can be provided
Nice to have tech:
* SSAS (Nice to have)
* Experience in Azure (ADF) or AWS
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation as they undergo their next phase of development. This position offers a base salary from £40 000 to £60 000 depending on experience and other additional benefits such as a pension.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV.