BI & Analytical Consultant
£Competitive + Benefits
An exciting opportunity to join a leading software business as a BI & Analytical Consultant has arisen.
The position would involve working within a specialist BI & Analytics team helping external clients with management of their data, data strategy as well as designing and implementing new solutions.
Typical projects would involve working in a multi-disciplinary team developing strategies, architectures, practices and procedures that would manage a full data lifecycle. You would have responsibility for deliverables, output and stakeholder management.
Being a consultancy role you will be expected to be able to identify the right technologies to deliver a client's vision rather than having a deep technical understanding of one technology.
Ideally you have experience or knowledge of a number of the following technologies:
- Microsoft Power BI, SSAS, MDX, Pivot, Tableau, and Qlik.
- R, and machine learning.
- ETL, SSIS
- SQL Server, MySQL
- Microsoft Azure
- Big Data: Hadoop, Hortonworks
- Birst, Wherescape
Ideally you will be:
- Able to articulate different points of view on technologies.
- Able to work across the full SDLC.
- Work with complex issues and technologies.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills.
- TOGAF 9 or similar
- Project management experience with accreditation such as Prince 2
- Data management certification
This position will be working for a leading software consultancy who develop bespoke software solutions for some of the country's leading organisations with an established history of success.
You will also be expected to travel to client sites when required and be eligible for SC clearance.
Please apply for this BI & Analytics Consultant position in Bath with your latest CV.