Connecting...

BI Analyst

Location:

Birmingham, West Midlands

Work type:

Permanent

Business sector:

Business Intelligence

Salary:

£30000.00 - £31000.00 per annum + Fantastic Benefits

Job reference:

BBBH15806_1531241966

Start date:

ASAP

Contact email:

Matt.Trought@talentinternational.com

Advertiser:

Matt Trought

BI Analyst

BI / Business Intelligence / Excel / VBA / T-SQL / Reports / SSRS / SSMS / Business Objects

Salary: £30,849

fantastic benefits Include: (Please scroll down to the bottom of the Advert for all details)

Opportunity:

Would you like to work for an award-winning organisation, that really stands out from the crowd by their unique and innovative way of working, that also creates the best working environment for their employees? If so, please carry on reading.

Due to continued expansion, and new Greenfield projects my client based in Birmingham who are a Market Leading and award winning Organisation, are Seeking a motivated, BI Analyst to join their fantastic Data team.

My Clients Business Intelligence (BI) team takes the lead in extracting all complex data and operational performance data, and as a result the team produce high quality analytical products that inform decision making and also drive the performance of their functions.


Ideally to be considered for this fantastic opportunity you will have a high level of IT skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel with an understanding of VBA as well as being confident analysing and manipulating large data sets and have a good understanding of data management packages. You will also have experience querying relational databases and writing structured query language (SQL).

BI / Business Intelligence / Excel / VBA / T-SQL / Reports / SSRS / SSMS / Business Objects

What we are looking for:

  • A proactive individual capable of working collaboratively to deliver quality results
  • Excellent analytical skills, to produce reports and guidance on data
  • Ability to understand and code in T-SQL

BI / Business Intelligence / Excel / VBA / T-SQL / Reports / SSRS / SSMS / Business Objects

Essential Requirements:

  • The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and experience:
  • Relevant degree level qualification or equivalent work experience.
  • Ability to produce data analysis, reports and provide advice on technical data.
  • Experience of coding in structured query language in particular T-SQL.
  • Experience of a range of statistical and analytical methodologies and the use of data management packages (such as SSRS, SSMS and/or Business Objects).
  • High level of IT skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel with an understanding of VBA, along with Microsoft Office, Internet and other electronic data sources.

Benefits: 25 days, rising to 27 days after 2 years and 30 days after 5 years, Marital leave, Maternity leave, Paternity leave, Childcare allowance, Childcare vouchers, Health screening, Private medical insurance, Life assurance, Season ticket loan, Client will contribute 1½ - 2 times your contribution, up to 12.25%; employees contributing 7% will enjoy the maximum combined contribution of 19.25%, Buying/selling annual leave, Dental insurance, Critical illness insurance, Travel insurance.

If you feel you have the relevant skills to be considered for this BI Analyst opportunity and would like to know further information, please forward an up to date version of your CV and I will contact you back within 48 hours to discuss this role in more detail.

BI / Business Intelligence / Excel / VBA / T-SQL / Reports / SSRS / SSMS / Business Objects

BI / Business Intelligence / Excel / VBA / T-SQL / Reports / SSRS / SSMS / Business Objects

Share this job:

help your friends find their dream job: