We have a great opportunity for a Benefits Analyst to join our client based in Swindon who are undergoing a large transformation and change programme. You will be responsible for benefits analysis as part of the large-scale IT/process change programme, the role will focus on the analysis of processes (as is and to be) and the projects timings, and the measurement, analysis and reporting of agreed metrics before, during and after the changes. You will carry out process / timing analysis (as is and to be) and associated benefits metrics measurement and analysis for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist with collating, validating, tracking and reporting benefit metrics against the agreed Investment Case.
- Assist with aligning the benefits with delivery throughout the programme, matching benefits to functionality and capabilities.
- Assist with tracking the movement of benefits throughout the programme, highlighting risks and opportunities
- Effective engagement and communication with internal and external users and 3rd parties.
- Detailed process, benefits and metrics measurement, collation, analysis and reporting - via workshops and individual meetings, including potential for visits to Advice Firms.
- Produce relevant documentation to support the benefit review sessions ensuring all end to end processes and relevant business areas have been considered
- Produce appropriate project documentation.
- Work with Business Subject Matter Experts to understand / measure impacts of process / policy / system changes - and document as required.
- Project documentation is completed to a high standard and sign offs achieved
- Display an understanding of the end to end business processes, procedures and systems, so that the impacts of changes are understood and communicated
- Receive positive feedback from stakeholders
- Accurate and clearly documented measurements and output of analysis. Clearly set out calculations and presentations.
- Work confidently with stakeholders within the organisation (SME's. departmental managers) and representatives of Partner Firms.
Skills, Competencies and knowledge
- Effective communicator, able to present issues logically and influence others, either on a one to one basis or through active participation in meetings/workshops
- Strong numerical skills.
- Excellent MS Excel skills, strong use of MS PowerPoint, Word, Visio, Outlook
- Methodical and structured approach to benefits and process analysis
- Strong ownership, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, taking guidance and feedback, whilst being organised and able to prioritise and manage their own workload
- Business process analysis and metrics.
- Awareness of structured project management methodologies
- Benefit management and measurement methods
- Spreadsheet manipulation and reporting