Role: Back-end Developer
Length: 3 months
Day Rate: £450 - £500
We are looking for a Back-end Developer to work for our client based in Coventry on a large digital transformation programme.
This is a brilliant opportunity to be part of a growing team from its early stages and play an active and continued role in the strategic development of these important web applications. They are looking for someone with the below skill set:
- Proven ability to develop software in C# using recent language and framework features.
- Proven ability to develop software using SQL server as the underlying data store.
- Demonstrable ability to write code to meet user requirements using a Test-Driven Development approach.
- Ability to deliver maintainable/clean code.
- Ability to deliver software utilising the features of the Azure platform.
- Comfortable coding in the open using GIT
- Able to deliver web applications using ASP.NET MVC
- Able to deliver web services using WebAPI
- Adherence to SOLID Principles
- Understand and implement advanced architectural/design patterns
- Able to deliver Enterprise Level Applications
- Experienced in developing distributed applications and an understanding of the associated technologies
- An understanding of HTML & CSS
- Able to delivery software in an Agile environment (Scrum/Kanban)
- Working understanding of Continuous Integration/Development
- Familiarity with Dapper or another ORM
- Able to deliver software using TDD/BDD
If this role is of interest to you please get in touch as soon as possible, contact Katherine Clarke on 01173 320 813 or katherine.clarke @ talentinternational.com