Back End Developer
| Birmingham | Backend | Software Developer | Start-Up | 45k - 70k | Go Programming |
Job Title: Backend Developer
Salary: 45k - 70k
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Central Birmingham
Are you an exceptional developer with a passion for working on the most recent tech?
Are you tired of working on the same outdated technology and want an upgrade?
If you're one of the people who can relate to this, then I think you're going to love this.
This opportunity is like none other, a Birmingham based Start-up Company that is looking to expand its ranks massively to meet its exponential success. You'll be working as part of the development team, which consists of fourteen people currently. All members of the team are expected to think independently, feel comfortable working with new technology, and find their own creative solutions to the problems they face.
- Predominantly looking for skilled Go programmers, but likewise strong development experience in other open source languages will be considered. E.g. Rust, Nim, etc.
- Experience working on Docker
- Proficiency working on a Cloud Platform, preferably Google Cloud.
We are looking for people who can show they stand above the rest, which could be showing off your expansive work on GitHub or an amazing thing you achieved on your CV.
Benefits to the Company:
- Central Birmingham location
- Modern office
- Flexible working
- Continuous learning and exposure to new technologies
- The opportunity to pitch new technologies to work on for the business
- Even to work on new betas