We are looking for a brilliant agile .Net Developer for an important transformation project based in central London.
This is a brilliant opportunity to be part of a growing team from its early stages and play an active and continued role in the strategic development of important web applications.
Why this is such a great project
- Leading transformation on a project with a great mission - focusing completely on making life better for users
- Start-up-like environment
- Completely green-field code base, .NET Core 2.0, EF Core 2.0, PostgreSQL microservices on cloud PaaS and Azure, Continuous Integration, lightweight processes
- Central London location
- Friendly, small agile team
Skills set required
- Performative relational database design (>3yrs)
- .NET experience (~2yrs), coding experience (~5yrs): ability to write maintainable, shareable code (TDD)
- Ops: Must have personally deployed stuff to live, and monitored for performance issues and bugs, and fixed them, knows how to set up and maintain a build pipeline
- RESTful API design (>3yrs)
- Self-starter with small team experience - filling gaps in DevOps, QA, Tech design, etc. comfortable with ambiguity
- Work with non-tech people ie. researchers and designers: Comfortable presenting at show-and-tells (to non-tech stakeholders)
- (good to have) Prior GDS service development experience: accessibility, iterative delivery, "working in the open" - Open-source
If you have the relevant experience and this sounds like the Contract role for you, send your CV today.
agile .Net Developer / Backend Developer / .NET Core 2.0 / F Core 2.0 / PostgreSQL microservices / PaaS / Azure / Continuous Integration / NET experience / TDD / GDS / Open-Source / RESTful API design