Are you looking to use your creativity and development skills more effectively and for more interesting projects? Are you bored of your work just getting lost in the masses?
Fancy a change where you can experience the excitement of varierty but the stability of a permanent role; all with great progression, a relaxed working culture and the opportunity to work remotely?
If this sounds like you, then look no further. My client are an award winning digital company at the cutting edge of cloud based software, with innovation being at the forefront of everything they do. They are a small company with big clients and big ideas - developing and providing their own software, as well as producing software for clients. For you, this means working on a variety of projects, driving innovation and development, all whilst developing new skills and doing what you do best!
- 3-5 years' back end development with PHP in a commercial environment
- Experience working in an Object-Orientated (OOP/OO PHP) Environment
- Experience with or knowledge of Symfony and/or Laravel
- Good knowledge of RESTful principles/RESTful APIs
- Experience with MySQL
- A rigorous approach to testing
- Comfortable attending client meetings and communicating with clients directly as well as being able to translate business requirements into functional technical requirements
- JIRA environment experience
- Git - GitHub or Bitbucket
- AWS experience
- DevOps experience
- Node.js experience
- REDIS experience
- Basic Apache
- 23 days holiday
- Remote working/blended remote and on-site working options available
- Great progression and development
- £500 towards professional learning and development each year
- 12 dedicated learning and development days throughout the year
- Relaxed working culture and dress down dress code
- Quarterly bonus opportunities
- Regular team socials
What's not to like?
Apply now - interviews being held this week!