Azure Cloud Engineer - Identity & Access Management
Role: Permanent x1 - Contract x2
Term for contract: 18 Month
Salary // Rate: £50,000 to £60,000 OR up to £400pd + expenses
Location: Perm & Contract - Home (Midlands) // UK wide travel
The primary focus of the position is to be responsible for Azure Cloud and related services - Specifically Identity & Access Management.
The candidate should have strong people management skills, and a record of delivering services in a technically complex environment.
Responsibilities & Technical Skills:
- Design, development, implement and support Identity & Access Management solutions and related technologies.
- Partner with and work with business units, vendor application development as well as diverse areas within IT in an on-going basis to understand and implement identity lifecycle management solutions.
- Azure Cloud Engineer - Iaas, Paas
- Active Directory/ADFS/Azure AD synchronization and management.
- Provides subject matter expertise for the migration efforts
- Create/Maintain and Enhance Team Processes and Documentation
- Should be a highly skilled MS MIM architect and developer
- Working knowledge of other technology infrastructure components, including but not limited to:
- Operating systems SCCM/SCOM,
- Networking Protocols:TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Firewall rules, SSL,
- system management / monitoring SNMP,
- Active Directory administration, including AD monitoring, troubleshooting and Group Policy Management
- Advanced Level experience with PowerShell, and/or shell scripting capabilities as well as MS SQL Server is desirable