Azure Administrator - Manchester
£425 a day
One of Talent Internationals leading clients are urgently recruiting for an experienced Azure Administrator to join the team as soon as possible.
To be considered for this role you will need to have skills and experience in the following:-
- Deliver cloud platform architecture documents detailing the vision for how Azure infrastructure and platform services support the overall application architecture; socialize and review with software, database, and testing engineers for acceptance
- Collaborate with application architects and integrations team to modernize infrastructure as a service (IaaS) applications to Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Be a go to person for Cloud Architecture for Audit and Assurance. You should have a deep understanding of IaaS and PaaS services offered on cloud platforms and understand how to use them together to build complex solutions.
- Ensure that all cloud solutions follow security and compliance controls, including data sovereignty.
- Plan, organize, and control multiple responsibilities to achieve project objectives; technically guide projects through to completion. Ensure deliverables are completed within target timeframes and are consistently of high-quality.
- Interact with and advise business representatives of the application regarding functional and non-functional requirements
- Create proof-of-concepts to demonstrate viability of solutions under consideration
- Have a working knowledge of other architecture disciplines including application, database, infrastructure, and enterprise architecture.
- Identify system integration opportunities
- Identify and implement best practices, tools and standards
- Drive and support system reliability, availability, scale, and performance activities
- Minimum of 10 yearsâ€™ experience in the technology field (Previous experience in HE is preferred)
- 3+ years of strong experience with Microsoft Azure cloud services
- Strong knowledge of Azure, including PaaS and IaaS architectures
- Knowledge of networking engineering, including DNS, Active Directory, firewalls, load balancers, etc.
- Proven background in the design and implementation of large scale, global, complex custom application development systems (e.g., high transaction volumes).
- Advanced understanding of distributed systems architecture in Azure on a global basis
- Capable of technical deep dives into infrastructure, databases, and applications as needed, yet cognitively agile enough to have strategy discussions with leadership
- Must understand the Agile methodology and have worked on a Scrum team.
- Previous Experience of working with continuous integration tools
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately with corporate executives and technical teams.
- Excellent influencing and reasoning skills; good at conflict resolution and consensus building.
If you are available and interested in hearing more about the Azure Administrator role based in Manchester offering £425 per day for 6 months please click on the link to apply