Automation Tester - Java
We are recruiting for an Automation Tester for our client based in central Manchester
Senior Automation Tester/SDET who is well versed with Java. This is an exciting, dynamic and Agile environment where you will gain the experience of working with some of the best technologists using cutting edge tools. You will be encouraged to explore new ideas to deliver a high-quality product.
As a Senior Automation Tester, you will utilise a broad range of testing techniques including functional and non-functional, as well as automation and manual testing methodologies. Primary focus would be automation testing and you will be contributing significantly to the automation test strategy within the programme.
You will be working in various product/feature streams building and maintaining test automation frameworks, automated tests and running some manual tests. You will have excellent communication skills and be confident working with Developers, Business Analysts and Product Owners to ensure timely deliveries.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
* Strong knowledge of Java, Groovy or other programming language to build/maintain test automation frameworks
* Coding skills
* Automated testing experience of UI, API and WebServices
* Experience with Selenium WebDriver implemented with Java
* A good knowledge of MongoDB
* A good understanding of HTTP, Rest
* A sound knowledge of TDD, BDD and Agile principles
* Selenium WebDriver
* Continuous Integration