Our client is currently in the process of deploying a wide range of modern technology products and services and this team will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of these new services in 'Business as Usual' operation (BAU).
This opportunity will be for an enthusiastic and SACM Analyst who is happy to lead but also be involved hands on as well.
* Analyse the End User SACM process to track laptops, desktops, mobile devices, and software licenses through their lifecycle.
* Support the IT Service Management Process from a SACM perspective.
* Initiate improvements in the tool, process, steering mechanisms, and people.
* Assist with the communicate changes to the SACM processes.
* Administer and maintain the technological environment of the CMS for, Asset Management and Configuration Management.
* Update and maintain the Definitive Media Library.
* Identifying opportunities for improvement at an operational level.
* Liaising with and providing reports to other Service Management functions.
* Ensure the Asset Management Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are monitored and met.
* Ensure process, procedure and work instruction documentation is up-to-date.
* Understands the services that IT delivers to its customers.
* Desirable qualification in a technical discipline, demonstrating skills in the understanding, investigation, analysis and presentation of complex information
* Relevant experience working within an Asset Management Department Managing hardware and Software Assets
* Relevant experience in a support functions within a medium to large size of organization
* Desirable to have experience with managing a CMDB.