Applications Architect - Central Manchester - £58k - £67k + Bonus + Benefits
Currently undergoing a massive innovation push within the business and stepping into a more digital way of working. An expanding division, fast-growing team based in New offices in Central Manchester. An opportunity to join a well-respected retail / e-commerce client who have created a new role for an Applications Architect as the business is set to scale.
Experience of e-commerce, retail, digital, CRM, mobile applications within an Agile and waterfall environment ideal in a fast paced environment.
- Architecture, High Level Design of Applications
- Producing Roadmaps and manage Application Architecture Standards and Governance
- Performing detailed analysis and design activities striving to improve technical architecture and business processes.
- Driving improvements to coding and architecture standards to ensure they are kept in line with current development methodologies and industry standards.
- Monitors and reviews the development and design undertaken by the department to ensure it is compliant to standards.
- Plan the effective adoption of new technologies, standards and frameworks within the department.
- Liaise with third parties where required to ensure software and integration are delivered effectively.
- Acts as a mentor to other staff in increasing their knowledge and awareness.
Migrating to Cloud and Azure, experience in this area would be an advantage.
The successful Solutions Architect should have industry experience, feel confident engaging with executive level stakeholders. focus and drive to deliver critical business projects on time. Global organisation with an exceptionally exciting vision they are steadily growing and have a quality focus and have a need for a Talented individual.
The working environment is relaxed and can offer flexible working hours to suit your work life balance along with competitive salary package - £58k - £67k + Bonus + generous benefit package including 5 weeks holiday + BH, private health care, pension, critical insurance, childcare vouchers + more.
If you have an up to date CV and this role is of interest apply now for immediate consideration.