Application Support Analyst
Up to £27,000
Talent are looking for an Application Support Analyst to join a high-profile business in the Yorkshire region on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the IT Manager, you will be responsible for investigating and resolving issues in several production environments (both physical and electronic) at various stages of the production cycle.
- Follow a methodological process to identify where a fault occurs, correct the fault where possible and document so that similar faults are traceable in the future
- Build/Design software which can assist in the fault tracing process
- Providing information back to internal departments or external clients to ensure issue are resolved, as well as providing status updates and corrective action estimates to all relevant parties.
- Microsoft Office Products, both usage and integration with developed solutions, with a practical appreciation of Microsoft operating systems
- Ability and willingness to take on varied work, and explain technical concepts in clear language to non-technical people
- Good time management, with reference to business priorities and deadlines
This role would be suitable for a Graduate/Junior who has recently graduated from university and have a basic understanding of the .NET framework (ASP.NET using C#) which might have been acquired as part of your degree course, or through a placement year in the industry.
To learn more email Thomas.hukintalentinternational.com, or alternatively call 01616675942 to discuss.