Are you an Application Security Engineer with experience of Cloud/SaaS environments?
Do you enjoy working with development teams to improve the security of the software that they deliver?
I am hiring a Security Engineer for a pioneering, Cloud-Based, Enterprise Software Company in Hertfordshire.
They are an independent company who work with over 350 major brands globally and can offer a constantly evolving technical environment, so you will never feel like you are standing still.
Role & Responsibilities
- Help to design/innovate, deploy and manage security controls in a highly secure, global, SaaS organisation.
- Carrying out activities such as secure code review, vulnerability scanning, penetration testing, endpoint protection, SIEM reviews and security detection in multiple SaaS environments.
- Develop an effective working partnership with DevOps/Devs, to ensure security good practices are embedded into their processes/pipeline.
- Work closely with the Architecture and the Operations teams to embed security into activities and projects.
Must have skills/experience:
- Demonstrable experience of managing security solutions (Secure Code Scanning, SIEM, IPS, IDS, Vulnerability Scanning, Penetration Testing,) directly, or through an MSSP, in a cloud-based environment
- Good experience with scripting languages, such as Java, PowerShell, Shell Script etc.
- Windows Infrastructure and Linux Experience
- Clear and adaptable communication skills
- The ability to work independently, use your own initiative and to think creatively - as well as having a collaborative and team-oriented attitude.
- Security certifications (CEH, CISSP)
- Threat Intelligence, Penetration Testing experience
- Alert Logic, Secureworks, Veracode, Qualys
- Experience with frameworks such as ITIL, COBIT 5
Please get in touch for further information.