We're currently working with a global client based in Bracknell who are looking for a Mobile Application Developer with strong React Native skills. You will be working with industry leading applications and will be part of a talented team of developers which our client is looking to add additional developers to this strong team. You will be responsible for coding to implementation and development of secure mobile application for external clients using React Native. You'll ensure that the work of the development projects meets high standards and is always quality checked prior to handover for testing.
Key Aspects of the Role:
- Responsible for all online software related web-app and mobile application maintenance
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend effective solutions.
- A proven track record of design, development and testing of architecturally robust and scalable solutions.
- Ability to interpret requirements into working code.
- Develop, test and implement code to best practice guidelines.
- Work to plans / deadlines provided, escalating issues as appropriate.
- Work closely with other systems teams to ensure successful technical solution delivery.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the capability to analyse existing systems for enhancement
- Insight into cyber security and safeguarding the company's and client's data
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with Redux
- Experience with Xcode & Android Studio
- Experience with integrating REST APIs
- Experience with source control (e.g. Bitbucket)
- Experience with support tickets platform (e.g. Jira)
- Team Player with the ability to work on own initiative and remain self-motivated
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven experience of working in a team environment supporting and working with other colleagues and management
- Able to develop excellent working relationships at all levels.
- Able to professionally communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing (English).
- Able to instill confidence
- Proven experience of problem solving & enjoy new challenges
- Able to demonstrate confidence in own ideas