Currently recruiting for a brilliant CONTRACT Delivery Manager to work in an agile environment delivering digital products as part of a Digital transformation programme of work (OUTSIDE IR35)
Is this you? If so, I'd be delighted to talk you through the role in more detail - apply immediately!
6 months Contract (extensions likely for the right person), great Agile team, interesting digital products
Digital Delivery Manager:
- Manage one or more agile projects, typically to deliver a specific product or transformation via a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled digital team.
- Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology,
- Defining project needs and feeding these into the programme /portfolio process.
- Work with the Product Manager to define the road map for any given product and translate this into user stories.
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
- Matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team.
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production).
- Actively participating in the Delivery Manager community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
- Delivery Manger, (Project Manager) proven AGILE DELIVERY over a number of years - used to running full agile ceremonies.
- Needs to have proven delivery track record via Agile delivery and not ex-prince2 project management type.