Role: Agile Coach
Contract Length: 6 months- 3 days per week only- flexible on days
IR35: OUT OF SCOPE
Rate: £600 - £650 per day
Oversee and manage a team of Agile Coaches, providing guidance, mentoring and training in Agile across the team. Work within an agile multi-disciplinary team of Developers, Designers, and Analysts, helping to guide them and conveying the subtleties of Agile principles and methodologies in a way which aligns with the values and goals of the project and wider organisation. Working with product owners and business analysts to identify and define user stories and acceptance criteria, product management, sprint backlogs. Facilitating the sprint planning and prioritisation process
- Agile working in a delivery team
- Mentoring and coaching the team to work in an agile environment
- Working with key stakeholders of the team helping them to understand the expectations of the team
- Coach product owner and scrum master
- Strong experience of Agile Coaching in the past
- Coaching around a team of 8 and stakeholders
- Certified coach is desirable
Security Clearance: DBS/BPSS
Interested! Please apply now!
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to get a referral fee.