2nd Line Technician - Permanent - Manchester - £27500
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading marketing company that is looking to recruit a 2nd Line Technician on a permanent basis. Based in Manchester, the successful candidate will be dealing with any issues that have been escalated. In addition, they will provide informal training to other members of the team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with fault and service desk tickets;
- Leading on the maintenance and repair of PC hardware;
- Supporting mobile device issues.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a similar role;
- A good understanding of Active Directory and Windows Operating systems;
- Experience with Linux, Office 365 and Windows 10.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV